The backend consists of a single blogger.conf configuration file.
To install the Blogger plugin download blogger.zip and install it with
asciidoc (you will need AsciiDoc version 8.6.6 or newer):
asciidoc --backend install blogger.zip
HTML generated by the blogger backend can be pasted directly into your Blogger post’s HTML edit box:
- Login and create a new post or edit an existing one.
- Select the HTML edit option.
- Convert your post’s AsciiDoc source to Blogger friendly HTML. For example, this command converts the article.txt source file to
asciidoc -b blogger -a iconsdir=./icons article.txt
Specifying the location of the admonition icons by setting the iconsdir attribute has been rendered unnecessary by a commit made on 11-September-2012.
- Open the generated HTML file in a text editor then select and copy all the text (typically with Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C).
- Paste the copied text into the Blogger edit window in the browser:
Here’s a partial screenshot of the post (you can view the example post here):